Australia Awards, an establishment of the Australian Government’s headway help program for Africa, offer access to postgraduate guidance, planning and capable improvement open entryways for sensibly qualified Africans from qualified countries. On their landing to the workplace, Australia Awards Alumni are depended upon to contribute adequately to progress in their countries of source. There are two classes of Award: Australian Awards Scholarships, to endeavor higher degree contemplates in Australia at Masters level. Additionally, Australia Awards Short Courses, to endeavor at this very moment, coordinated capable instructional classes, in Australia just as in Africa, in an extent of progression focused parts.
Offered every year? Truly
Offered Since: 1980
Sort: Undergraduate, Masters and PhD
Number of Scholarships: Up to 20,000
Grants Benefits: Full Tuition, Living Allowance and Air Ticket
Term of Scholarship: 2 to 4 years Select your nation of beginning. Take after the particular direction on the page. Patrons: Australia Awards, an activity of the Australian Government.
To be eligible to receive a Scholarship, applicants must:
- Citizen of an eligible African country
- Minimum academic requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Mid-level to senior-level professional, currently employed in a relevant field
- Meet relevant post-graduate work experience requirements
- Demonstrate a clear vision of how the knowledge gained through the scholarship will be used to improve policy, practice or reform in their home country
- Satisfactory English proficiency to enable full participation in a training course delivered in English
- Satisfy all requirements of the Australian Government for the appropriate student visa (subclass 500).
Note:All Applications are Online on this Platform
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/australia-awards/Pages/australia-awards-scholarships.aspx