All admitted international students (on valid non-immigrant visas) are automatically considered for Rutgers international scholarships. No separate application is required. International students who wish to be considered for scholarships are encouraged to apply by either the early action or regular action application due dates. Given the limited availability, early applicants are more likely to be awarded scholarships. Scholarships range from $2,000–$10,000 per year.
The majority of international students support their undergraduate education through family, private, government or other funds. Some of the most academically accomplished international applicants to Rutgers may be offered scholarships. The process is very competitive as a limited number of scholarships are available each year.
Notification of scholarships is sent after an offer of admission. Scholarships are awarded for a total of four years of undergraduate education, and recipients will be expected to maintain a minimum of a 3.25 grade-point average.
First-Year, Early Action:1 November 2019.
First-Year, Regular Decision:1 December 2019
New Jersey, USA.(Partially Funded)
Opportunity Focus Areas:
The colleges found in the Rutgers University – New Brunswick Campus are:
- Planning and Public Policy.
- Arts and Sciences.
- Communication and Information.
- Environmental and Biological Sciences.
- Health Professions.
- Management and Labor Relations.
- Social Work.
Required Languages English.
Eligible Countries ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Program Period Four years.
Recipients will be expected to maintain a minimum of a 3.25 grade-point average.
- Scholarships range from $2,000–$10,000 per year.
Eligibility Requirements (Criteria)
- Unofficial copy of high school /secondery school transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (minimum score of 79 in TOEFL IBT and minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS).
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher or a colleague counslor
- Personal Essay
- Students must apply for admission at Rutgers University – New Brunswick campus.
- Candidates must be international students on valid non-immigrant visas.
- Recipients will be expected to maintain a minimum of a 3.25 grade-point average.
Official Application Website https://admissions.newbrunswick.rutgers.edu/paying-for-college/scholarships