The Queensland University of Technology is awarding School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Honours International Scholarship to International students who are seeking to undertake a degree program at the Institution.
Application Deadlines: 15th January 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Award: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not known
To be taken at (country): Australia
About the Award: Scholarships are available outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in Science at UQ.
Fields of Study: Agriculture and Environment, Architecture and Planning, Science and Mathematics
Duration of Award: 1 year
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarships closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.qut.edu.au/study/fees-and-scholarships/scholarships/school-of-electrical-engineering-and-computer-science-honours-scholarship