The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College is happy to offer the Graduate Dean’s Traditional funding for all the traditional degree programs in all disciplines.
This award is available for domestic and international students who are applying for masters or doctoral program at the university for the session 2020/21.
Founded in the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley public university located in Edinburg, Texas in the Brownsville Area. It provides a wide variety of services and useful programs to all international students.
Why at University of Texas Rio Grande Valley? The university offers a wide range of degrees and courses in all academic fields. Here, students find excellent programs at the undergraduate and graduate level of study in USA.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
Host Institution: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College
Level/ Field Of Scholarships: Master’s or Doctoral program
Number of Awards: NA
Target Group: Domestic and international students
Scholarship Benefits: The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley’s Graduate College is pleased to announce the Graduate Dean’s Scholarship for all the traditional degree programs (16-week courses) for all disciplines. This is a one-time $2,000 award and both domestic and international students may qualify.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants may be U.S citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants cannot be a current or former graduate student of JSOM.
- Applications are evaluated after an offer of admission has been extended by UT Dallas.
- No letter of recommendation is required.
- Applicants must maintain enrollment of 5 graduate semester credit hours during Award period, excluding semesters of internship and degree completion.
- The Award is non-renewable and cannot be stacked or combined.
Application Procedures: All applicants must fully complete and submit the online graduate application and are encouraged to read the criteria and requirements very carefully to ensure meeting the qualifications.
- Non-Texas residents including international students who receive a competitive scholarship of $1,000 or more from JSOM, may be eligible for in-state tuition.
- Students enrolling in the MS in Accounting Cohort, MS in Finance Cohort, MS in Financial Engineering and Risk Management, and any other Executive programs are not eligible for the opportunity s listed below. You should visit your program webpages for specific scholarship opportunities associated with those programs.
- For the student enrolling in the Full-Time MBA Cohort program, you automatically apply for programmes when you complete your program application, so please do not complete any applications below.
Scholarship Application Website : https://www.utrgv.edu/graduate/funding/traditional-deans-scholarship/index.htm