Harvard University is offering fully funded scholarships for undergraduate and graduate international students to help them attend Harvard. To create a more diverse community on campus, Harvard University scholarships are being offered to not hinder the financial limitation of many international students from attending one of the best universities in the world. Over the years, many international students have received Harvard University scholarships and became very successful after they have graduated.
Harvard University was founded in 1636 in Massachusetts, USA. It is the oldest institute of higher learning in the USA and is associated with wealth, power, prestige, and high academic standards. This university is part of the Ivy League, an association made of the most prestigious universities in the USA. The other members of the Ivy League consist of Yale, Cornell, Princeton, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Dartmouth, and Brown.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2019-2020 sponsored by Boustany Foundation has been announced. The Boustany Foundation is one of the best leading institutions in the world who come up with innovative thought and new opportunities for those students who are highly interested to continue their Study In USA.
The MBA of Harvard is one of the best and fully funded scholarship programs in the whole world which is taught in the world’s best and highly recognized universities in the United States. The scholarship of Harvard MBA is granted one time after every two years for those students who are highly interested and qualified and who need financial help to continue their study in abroad. This scholarship program is for the duration of two years.
Application deadline: 31 May, 2020.
Host Institution: Harvard University, USA
Level/ Field Of Scholarships: MBA
Number of Awards: NA
Target Group: Domestic and international students
Scholarship Benefits: Following financial benefits are given to selected candidates in the Harvard University MBA scholarship program in yearly base
- US $90,000 ($45,000 per year) for tuition stipend.
- Covers the Travel and Accommodation fees for internships.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply
- Those students who are interested to apply for the Harvard MBA program, kindly send the copies of following documents on this email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A CV (curriculum vitae)
- The Scores you own in the test of GMAT
- The Acceptance letter which you get from the university or the letter issued by the University professor for the Admission
- Those students who are shortlisted will further call for an interview with the foundation and winning scholars will bestow the scholarship opportunity to continue their study under the supervision of Harvard MBA scholarship.
- Applications for Harvard Scholarship for MBA are now open
Scholarship Application Website : https://www.boustany-foundation.org/scolarship-programs/MBA-Harvard