The Fulbright Program for Foreign Students is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please use the drop-down menu below to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study In US. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 155 contries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 Foreign Students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
This program is designed primarily to strengthen capacities of African universities through higher degree training and to develop the potential of their academic staff. it is targeted at young and exceptionally promiosing faculty members who wish to conduct their doctoral research in the United States.
Deadline: Applications close on June 1, 2020.
Funding for the whole duration of the program
- Tuition Fee,
- Living Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and a high level of English prociency.
- Applicants must take their rst TOEFL exam by May 2020.
- Applicants must meet the minimum score on required standardized tests (TOEFL: a score of 90)
- Applicants must have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program as scheduled and to returning home.
- Only applicants with strong proposals, outlining their research objectives, methodology, time-frame, and justication for conducting the research in the U.S. will be short-listed for interviews.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
- Those in business, law and accounting should understand that most U.S. institutions rarely accept research students in these fields due to high demand for full-time programs and tuition concerns. Therefore, we face great challenges in finding placements for such grantees unless their proposals are tilted toward economics, development-related areas, democracy, human rights and conict
Application Website: https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/applicants