Queen’s University Belfast currently has over 2,500 international students from 78 different countries. Among the UK’s oldest and most beautiful universities, its rich heritage is combined with state-of-the-art facilities in one of the UK’s leading research-intensive institutions.
The Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2020 is awarded exclusively to new international students beginning their first year of a full-time postgraduate taught study within Queen’s Management School in September 2020.
Application Deadline: Open
Host Institution: Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Course Level: Postgraduate taught
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Number of Scholarships: 400
Target Group: International
Scholarships Benefits: There are 400 awards available for successful students; the award value is £1000 for the full duration of the course for the academic year 2020-21.
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria
- Offer holders will receive notification shortly after receiving their offer to confirm that they are eligible* to receive the award.
- A deposit of at least £400 must be paid before 30 April 2020 to secure the scholarship.
- Scholarships are limited and will be issued to the first 400 eligible applicants.
How to Apply
To be considered for the higher education funding, applicants must apply for postgraduate admission at the university. No application is necessary. Awards made automatically to eligible international students on enrolment.
- Supporting Documents: Please upload good quality scanned copies of the following:
- Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (undergraduate level and above).
- If your degree is still in progress, you must provide a transcript of results achieved to date. This can be requested from your University.
- Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed. These are the documents that confirm the level and title of your qualification(s), for example, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.
- For each qualification, the degree transcript and degree award certificate should be combined in one document for uploading. You may upload a combined document in respect of one undergraduate course
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a valid visa and also meet the minimum admission requirement of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English will need to show evidence of an acceptable level of competency in the English language.
Scholarship Application Website: https://www.qub.ac.uk/International/International-students/International-scholarships/